Tuesday 9 August 2011

welcome all music lovers..

hi to everyone.. welcome to my blog..i intend to make this blog a place where guitar chords for various popular hindi and english songs will be made available easily...well being a self taught guitarist i do understand the frustration and agony one undergoes while trying to find perfect chords for the song which keeps on playing in your head..i have undergone the pain too :-).. well i post videos of songs on youtube under the username of "87guitarstrummer".. i must say i started off as a complete novice.. not that i am a pro now but i am pretty sure that i am much better than my first upload :-) and by God's grace people have appreciated my work a lot and they have been really kind to me..just a month ago i was recognized as one of the partners of youtube..my viewers have been very encouraging and helpful..i have always learnt something valuable from them.. so i take this opportunity to thank one and all... i have been getting a lot of requests for mentioning the chords that i have been using in my videos..i tried my best to help them out but then i thought its better to post the entire song with the detailed chord changes on a blog and make life simpler for my viewers.. so here i am :-) .. here i will be posting the chords of the videos that i post on my youtube account primarily.. along with those chords i will also post chords of the other songs.. but please keep in mind that  whatever chords that i will be posting will be completely my interpretation of the song.. if you visit my channel on youtube, you will notice a lot of songs which have been covered in my own style.. which i call "87guitarstrummer's version"..i have no idea what shape this blog is going to take but i hope that it turns out to be helpful..so lets hope we enjoy this musical journey.. cheers

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I came across your YouTube channel while searching for 'kitane dafe' guitar lesson.. and I really liked your video. Will you please provide me the fingering and chords used in that video.. I've been looking around for that so long

    ReplyDelete